STARadio Corp Great Falls, MT GENERAL CONTEST RULES
These are the rules governing all contests aired on KQDI AM/FM, KINX FM, KIKF FM, KWGF FM, KXGF AM, and translators 98.3FM and 103.3FM unless otherwise specified.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio stations contest.
2. To be eligible to win any prize on any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station you must not have won anything on any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
3. Anytime you call any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
4. As a winner of any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes.
5. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
6. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
7. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station awarding the prize to the winner. Any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. STARadio Corp Great Falls radio stations shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
8. All STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station contests are open to all eligible Montana residents 18 or over (unless otherwise specified). In the event a contest has no age requirements, any person 13 years of age or younger, in writing your parent or guardian must acknowledge and approve any individual identifiable information to include geolocation information, online contact information, photos, videos and audio files that contain your image or voice as well as personal information submitted online by any person 13 years of age or younger.Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station will be presented to any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station accepted before the prize is awarded. Employees of any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station, and its ultimate parent company, STARadio Corp, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
9. Winners will be expected to claim prize at the STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station studios, 1300 Central Avenue West, Great Falls, MT 59404 between 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize, which will be specifically stated.
10. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
11. STARadio Corp Great Falls reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
12. STARadio Corp Great Falls assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. STARadio Corp Great Falls, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
13. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, STARadio Corp Great Falls reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of STARadio Corp Great Falls station management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
14. STARadio Corp Great Falls reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The judge’s decision is always final.
15. For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following number unless otherwise specified: KIFK FM 406- 771-1049, KQDI FM 406-761-1565, KWGF FM 406-216-3600, KINX FM 406-452-1073. For texting it is 49330. The person operating the telephone at STARadio Corp Great Falls has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
16. STARadio Corp Great Falls have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond STARadio Corp Great Falls control.
17. The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on any STARadio Corp Great Falls email:
a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out correctly and completely or you will be disqualified.
b. To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of STARadio Corp Great Falls defined at the exclusive discretion of any STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station management.
c. Any problems with the internet or email are not STARadio Corp Great Falls responsibility.
d. Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
e. Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, contests may not be heard at all. Contests heard on the radio stations KQDI FM, KIKF FM, & KWGF FM internet audio stream may be slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast of those stations, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This means that when KQDI FM, KIKF FM, & KWGF FM contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone the radio KQDI FM, KIKF FM, & KWGF FM (such as “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
18. A copy of these rules are available during business hours at the STARadio Corp Great Falls radio station studios, 1300 Central Avenue West, Great Falls, MT 59404.
***Listeners with a suggestion or grievance regarding any contest should contact the following staff members:
Operations Manager: TJ LEE
General Manager: JIM SENST
Big Bear Sports Center ATV Giveaway
Official Rules & Regulations
(1) Big Bear will give away a brand new 2013 ARCTIC CAT 500 ATV from Addictive PowerSports. The contesting period is September 3, 2013 through October 11, 2013 at 9:00 pm.
(2) To enter the Big Bear Sports Center ATV Giveaway contest you need to …
Register at Big Bear Sports Center 121 North West Bypass.
You may enter one time daily during normal store hours. Only official registration entry slips will be accepted and no mechanical or reproduced entries will be allowed.
Entries must be deposited in the drawing box prior to 9:00 pm October 11, 2013.
The winner will be determined by random drawing on October 11th during a live remote broadcast during Big Bear Sports Centers four-hour sale.
You must be present to win.
Grand prize winner eligibility is non-transferable and positive proof of identification is required.
The grand prize winner is required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
Winner agrees to pay all local state and federal taxes and applicable license fees.
(3) The prize will be awarded within 5 days of being won and may not be redeemed for cash.
(4) Must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license to enter.
(5) Employees of (or persons whose families are employed by) STARadio Corp, KRTV, Arrowhead Marketing, Big Bear Sports Center, Addictive Powersports, any area radio television stations, Newspapers or participating sponsors are not eligible to participate in this contest.
(6) Elimination of any contestant will occur immediately after failure to comply with any one or more of the contest rules.
(7) All Federal, State and Local laws apply. All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER TO NOTIFY I.R.S. OF THEIR WINNINGS. WINNER WILL BE PROVIDED A W-9 AND A YEAR END 1099 WILL BE ISSUED.
(8) Winner(s) must sign a release form consenting to the use of their name, voice, likeness and basic personal information for promotional purposes by media selected by STARadio Corp.
(9) Winner(s) also agree in writing, to hold STARadio Corp, KRTV, Big Bear Sports Center, Addictive Powersports, Arrowhead Marketing or participating sponsors and advertisers, their officers, agents, affiliates, successors, assignees and contractors harmless against any and all claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from participating in this contest.
(10) Copies of these rules are available at STARadio Corp, KRTV, Big Bear Sports Center, Addictive Powersports, Arrowhead Marketing
(11) The odds of winning depend on the number of qualified contestants.